Re: [exim] Email DNS Issue

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Craig Jackson
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Email DNS Issue

snipped

> Better yet - use more consistently predictable tools and retire that
> test altogether as unpredictable at best.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't wholly agree because I
notice that much of the spam we get (even the junkiest lowliest of spam)
passes this verify test and I figure it takes some resources and effort
to set up their servers to validate the sender. So it gives spammers one
more hoop to jump through. Just because they jump through the hoop,
doesn't mean we shouldn't continue to make them jump through it. But I
never reject based on a fail, only add a point or two to Spamassassin
score.

Craig