Re: [exim] Exim on Suse 10

Author: Paulo Almeida
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim on Suse 10

> I've been googling for hours to find a good HOWTO for installing
> Exim+SA+ClamAV (at least) on Suse 10 but with no success. I am a FreeBSD
> guy
> so this is proving a bit of a challenge, since I can't think straight when
> it comes to Linux, any Linux:-)
> Does anyone know of a good HOWTO that I can follow. I am in a situation
> where Linux is more appreciated than *BSD.

SuSE don't use Exim as default MTA, but in openSuSE project exists a
repository that you can use in almost recent SuSE versions:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/mail/

This repository contains the most used packages in mail service environments:

I use this repository on SLES series since past years without any problem.

About the GUI question. The only solution that i know closer to your
problem is the Vexim project. Take o look:

http://silverwraith.com/vexim/

Regards,
Paulo Almeida

--