[exim-dev] POWER PROMO DRAWS RESULT

Author: AB
To: lt
Subject: [exim-dev] POWER PROMO DRAWS RESULT
Power Promo Ireland
20b Barrow Street,
Ringsend, Dublin 4, Ireland
Date: March 6th, 2008

Power Promo Ireland is at it again. 5 (Five) Lucky Winners has been selected from randomly selected Internet users in the World Wide Web, through a computer draw system and extracted from over 5,000,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. We are pleased to announce you as one of the 5 (Five) lucky winners in the draw held on the last week.

Your email has been selected as one of the 5 (Five) winners entitled to gain £500,000 Only (Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Only). Your personal winning code is below:
43: 21: 35: 14:25
Your prize award of £500,000 Only (Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Only) will be released to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report.

To begin the claims processing, you are advised to contact our licensed and accredited claims agent (claims processor) below:

Name: Bevis Eustace
Email: claimsagent@???

The claims agent will send you a claims form which you are expected to fill and submit back to him so as to enable you put in a claim for the amount you have won. YOU MUST RESPOND ONLY TO THE CLAIMS AGENT EMAIL ADDRESS.

Yours faithfully,
Carver Friar