[exim-dev] From: Barrister Gary Kim (ESQ)

Author: From: Barrister Gary Kim (ESQ)
Subject: [exim-dev] From: Barrister Gary Kim (ESQ)
From: Barrister Gary Kim (ESQ)
Gary Kim & Associates,
21 Campshill Road
Se13 6qu Lewisham
London England.
(+44 704 577 3459)

I am really very sorry to balge into your privacy in this form.However
i seek your pardon for that, this is because i have no other
alternative.

I am Barrister Gary Kim a Japanese ,the Personal attorney to one
deceased immigrant from your country, who is based in London, also
referred to as my client.

On the 12th of July 2003, my client, his wife and their only Child
died in the train bomb blast along Edgware road Uk.

Some of his properties, which he put out for sale. which I monitored
the payment as his attorney, has been bought and paid for.

Now the money paid was deposited into his Local account here in London.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property
left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by his bank, this is because all effort i made since
three years ago to get any of his relation who will stand as a next of
kin was not successful, however in my process of thinking of what to
do in other to make sure his account worth 35 Million Pounds does not
get confiscated by his bank, i deciced to search the internet, i then
found that their is exact similarity between his LAST NAME and your
surname name, i then concluded to contact you to stand as the next of
KIN to my late client, though am very sure that you are not related to
him but for the similarities of names this proposal can be carried out
succesfully with your kind assistance.

The bank has issued me a notice to provide any of his next of kin or
have the account confiscated within 14 official working days.

My late client has an account valued at Million Pounds,Since I have
been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 3years now and the
bank has giving me deadline, I now seek your consent to present you as
the nextof kin to my late client, so that the proceeds of this account
valued at 35 Million Pounds can be paid to you and then you and I can
share the money. 50% to me and 40% for you and 10% for miscellaneous
expenses that might arise towards this transaction.

I have all necessary information/ documents that can be used to back
up the claim.

If my request is granted please get back to me on my private email:
barristergargkim@???)

Best Regards.