Re: [exim] yahoo timeouts

Author: Clemens Koller
To: Zbigniew Szalbot
CC: Exim Mailing List
Subject: Re: [exim] yahoo timeouts
Hi!

Zbigniew Szalbot schrieb:
> I know it is not really exim-related but is there anyone else getting
> timeouts from yahoo mail servers? We are and I am not really sure what
> the problem is since I am not getting any error code (just a
> connection timeout). I guess we're blocked... and the sad thing is
> that there is no way to contact Yahoo to do antyhing about it (yes, I
> have seen their postmaster forms and have completed them - it seems -
> in vain).

You could at least check if you are generally blacklisted at one of the
mx services. I got an account at mxtoolbox. com.

I have a problem with the former rocketmail. com accounts which merged
with yahoo several years ago. Whenever yahoo delivers mail from
an *@rocketmail. com. account, it doesn't pass the default

require verify = sender

line. I am quite new to exim, so I don't dare to ask questions yet
without having read the handbook at least half way. :-]

Regards,

Clemens