Re: [exim] yahoo timeouts

Author: Zbigniew Szalbot
To: Graeme Fowler
CC: Exim Mailing List
Subject: Re: [exim] yahoo timeouts
Hello,

2008/3/4, Graeme Fowler <graeme@???>:
> On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 10:19 +0100, Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
> > I know it is not really exim-related but is there anyone else getting
> > timeouts from yahoo mail servers?
>

> This is a matter of some concern in several other areas that I keep a
> watching brief on, mainly US and UK academia. If you look up the
> HIED-EMAILADMIN list (mainly US subscribers) and peruse the archive
> you'll see a long, recent, discussion about this exact matter and some
> possible outcomes of methods to fix it.

Where can I see it? I do not know where the archvies you mention are,
unless this is at exim.org?

> In short: don't forward spam, do everything you can to use SPF and DKIM
> (yes, with knowledge about their difficulties), and engage with Yahoo's
> postmaster loop.

Out of curiousity, we have not implemented DKIM because we use SPF and
I thought these two cannot go together or can they? Engaging with
Yahoo's postmaster loop is impossible without having DKIM.

Many thanks for your reply!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot