Re: [exim] Problem compiling exim on AIX

Author: Michael
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Problem compiling exim on AIX
Greetings

Slightly off the point but still close enough not to start another thread.

Is there a place where I can obtain precompiled AIX binaries for
Exim with MySQL support in either BFF or RPM formats?

I am wanting to replace our ageing sendmail Linux solution with
summin more robust and considering that the majority of our systems
run AIX5 & 6 it would make sense to keep to that instead of investing
in X86 kit for a single server or two. Our standard is also only to
use known good pre-compiled binaries which are readily available for
Linux but not really for the enterprise Unix's

Regards
Michael L Griffin

Confucius: He who play in root,
           eventually kill tree.