[exim] dnslookup problem

Author: n2801841
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] dnslookup problem
Hi,
I new to exime and I'm having trouble sending emails
to remote address. This is the output from;
exim4 -d -bt n2801841@???
Exim version 4.69 uid=0 gid=0 pid=8470 D=fbb95cfd
Berkeley DB: Berkeley DB 4.6.21: (September 27, 2007)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 PAM Perl GnuTLS
move_frozen_messages Content_Scanning Old_Demime
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch
cdb dbm dbmnz dnsdb dsearch ldap ldapdn ldapm mysql
nis nis0 passwd pgsql sqlite
Authenticators: cram_md5 cyrus_sasl dovecot plaintext
spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral iplookup
manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply
lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Size of off_t: 8
changed uid/gid: forcing real = effective
uid=0 gid=0 pid=8470
auxiliary group list: <none>
seeking password data for user "uucp": cache not
available
getpwnam() succeeded uid=10 gid=10
configuration file is
/var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated
log selectors = 00000ffc 00612001
trusted user
admin user
seeking password data for user "mail": cache not
available
getpwnam() succeeded uid=8 gid=8
user name "root" extracted from gecos field "root"
originator: uid=0 gid=0 login=root name=root
sender address = root@???
Address testing: uid=0 gid=113 euid=0 egid=113

Testing n2801841@???

Considering n2801841@???

routing n2801841@???
--------> hubbed_hosts router <--------
local_part=n2801841 domain=yahoo.com
checking domains
expansion of "${if
exists{/etc/exim4/hubbed_hosts}{partial-lsearch;/etc/exim4/hubbed_hosts}fail}"
forced failure: assume not in this list
hubbed_hosts router skipped: domains mismatch
--------> dnslookup_relay_to_domains router <--------
local_part=n2801841 domain=yahoo.com
checking domains
yahoo.com in "@:localhost"? no (end of list)
yahoo.com in "empty"? no (end of list)
yahoo.com in "! +local_domains : +relay_to_domains"?
no (end of list)
dnslookup_relay_to_domains router skipped: domains
mismatch
--------> dnslookup router <--------
local_part=n2801841 domain=yahoo.com
checking domains
cached no match for +local_domains
cached lookup data = NULL
yahoo.com in "! +local_domains"? yes (end of list)
R: dnslookup for n2801841@???
calling dnslookup router
dnslookup router called for n2801841@???
domain = yahoo.com
DNS lookup of yahoo.com (MX) gave TRY_AGAIN
yahoo.com in dns_again_means_nonexist? no (option
unset)
returning DNS_AGAIN
dnslookup router: defer for n2801841@???
message: host lookup did not complete