Re: [exim] using exim to relay to exchange

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Jeff Allen
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] using exim to relay to exchange
On 2008-02-26 at 13:32 -0500, Jeff Allen wrote:
> I am looking for a simple way to setup an exim server to relay to our
> internal exchange servers.

I don't use Exchange, but a useful post in May caught my eye and I filed
it away for reference (the only problem was remembering where I filed
the note):

http://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20070518.121838.4a0b6772.en.html
Author: volker.aust
Subject: Re: [exim] Exchange groups?

In it, Volker provides the macros used to get ADQUERN to be a macro that
returns 1 if an address is valid and 0 if not, so that this can be put
into a "condition" restriction on a Router or ACL. Volker describes
this as querying users, distributionlists (groups) and public folders,
so it seems to be a general "is this address valid in Exchange" lookup.

Regards,
-Phil