Re: [exim] Completly new subject: Exim.info

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Completly new subject: Exim.info
On 25/02/2008, Clemens Haupt <yxcv@???> wrote:
> >2. The name and address or other info regarding the author/maintainer of
> >the domain exim.info?
>
> Yes, exactly.

Are you sure that's what you're asking? Because you've been told that
information 4 or 5 times already, and you're saying it's not what you
need.

> Because the original would be much more usefull than the split
> version coming with Debian4. Debian also uses splitted exim.conf which I
> won't use allthough it is mentioned in exim.info. Looking through all
> comments I found Hazels name and I hope he can help.

... which has nothing to do with the domain 'exim.info'.

> Ah! Hope all clear now ;-)

No. Why not ask your *real* question here - this is where the Exim
experts hang out. We seem to be hung up on answering a question to
which you don't really need to know the answer...

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???