Re: [exim] Completly new subject: Exim.info

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Clemens Haupt
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Completly new subject: Exim.info
Am Montag, 25. Februar 2008 14:06 schrieb Graeme Fowler:
>On Mon, 2008-02-25 at 12:18 +0100, Clemens Haupt wrote:
>So are you asking for:
>1. The name and address or other info regarding the author/maintainer of
>Exim, the open source MTA application?

No. Just for exim.info and it's author or the maintainer

>2. The name and address or other info regarding the author/maintainer of
>the domain exim.info?

Yes, exactly. Because the original would be much more usefull than the split
version coming with Debian4. Debian also uses splitted exim.conf which I
won't use allthough it is mentioned in exim.info. Looking through all
comments I found Hazels name and I hope he can help.

>I ask because your question was not clear.

Ah! Hope all clear now ;-)