Re: [exim] Spam Detection

Autor: Sebastian Berm
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Spam Detection
Hi,

Does anyone perhaps have a howto or guide on how to implement this? -
I've never seen SA working with Exim ACL's directly before...
It seems like an idea worth investigating.

However, sometimes SA can be very slow, or even refuse to work at all,
how can this be solved in these cases?
At the moment I use the spamassassin_delivery method as well, but I've
added a few lines to make sure that if SA fails and the message would
get thrown out due to SA failing, it simpily comes back in the queue
waiting to be delivery correctly to the spamassassin_delivery again.
Which gives the system admins the time to fix problems caused by SA,
without mail being dropped.

I don't think sending back a temporary reject will work with all
mailservers. I've seen some servers not quite following RFC's (not
pointing any fingers here), but still I want to be able to handle those
requests.

Thanks

--
Sebastian Berm