Re: [exim] Exim and POP3 Connector at Win2003 SBS Server

Author: Martin Windfuhr
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim and POP3 Connector at Win2003 SBS Server
Hello,

What did you mean with "Exim isn't a POP3 server"?
Exim is a MTA and hosts my accounts. The SBS Server connects via POP3
Connector to exim for sending and retrieve emails.

Now I see, that my SBS Server don't login only once at time.
Is there any possibility to setup exim to allow multiple logins at the same
time with the same user-login (postmaster)?

thanks

Martin