Re: [exim] Exim drops mails

Author: Peter Kirk
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim drops mails
Running on Freebsd 6.2, exim version 4.68-0

The below is all that is entered into the logs. I get about 10000 of
these a day but guessing most is spam anyways.

2008-02-07 11:04:45 unexpected disconnection while reading SMTP command
from seldisa02.sonyericssonmail.com [192.16.134.98]

As for the config files can send them but will take some time editing
all sensitive data out, surely if it was from the config it would report
some more data than just dropping the email, and I did not config
changes this problem just started.