Re: [exim] more than one smtp transport bounded to several i…

Author: Johannes Nohl
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] more than one smtp transport bounded to several ip adresses
Your description is so great. It worked as you described. THANKS A LOT!!

> Note that $sender_address_domain contains the domain in the envelope
> from. If you want something else (e.g., the from header rather than the
> envelope from), then you'd need to use some other expansion variable.
> Please see the exim manual for a full list, under "Expansion variables".

As you said I had to replace $sender_address_domain with
${domain:$reply_address}, the transport looks like this:

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
interface = ${lookup {${domain:$reply_address}}lsearch{/etc/exim/ips}}

I fell in love with exim. Lot of things you couldn't do with postfix as easy...

Johannes