Re: [exim] Address_Pipe :: child process of address_pipe tra…

Autor: Kyle Vorster
A: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Address_Pipe :: child process of address_pipe transport returned 1 from command
Hi Marc,

Thanks for your reply, When running the code in console I get no errors,
"Exact script was running fine on another server" and the only thing
that changed was exim.

So thats the confusing bit.
--
Kind Regards,
Kyle Vorster

Serve-Hosting (PTY) LTD

Tel: 0861 073 783
Fax: 0866 558 184

Email: kyle@???
Site: http://www.serv.co.za

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: If you have received this communication in
error, please note that it is intended for the addressee only, is
private and confidential and dissemination or copying prohibited. Please
notify us immediately by e-mail and return the original message. We
cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference. Thank you.