[exim] recipients > 5 should be sent by second mailer

Author: Holger Kling
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] recipients > 5 should be sent by second mailer

Hello,

as external mailproxy, we have exim and this is the default-mailer for
our internal mailserver (Exchange).
Now I search a possibility to configure exim so, that it delivers all
mails with 1 to 5 recipients directly by itself, but exim should give
the mails with more recipients to a secondary auxiliary-exim-mailproxy
"mass-mailer". This secondary should handle the "mass-mails".
Sometimes our user sends mails to many CC/BCC-Recipients and I would
like to reduce the load for our "primary" mailproxy.

Any ideas?

I think, I have to do the job in the system_filter?

Holger

--
Holger Kling
Holger Kling's Profile: http://www.exim-users.org/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=354