Re: [exim] Nabble (was Drop all traffic unless authenticated…

Author: Bleurgh
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Nabble (was Drop all traffic unless authenticated users OR specific IP)

I think you should keep your mailman lists and usenet groups. Its what
seperates you super geeks from the rest of us. For me, this venture into
"the world of nerds" has proven to be particularly pointless as I ended up
getting my answer elswhere. Luckily for you, I wont be rushing back any time
soon to trouble you with my "abrupt and cavalier posts" !

Good luck with your next star trek convention and dont forget to set your
laser printers to stun!