Re: [exim] Drop all traffic unless authenticated users OR sp…

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Drop all traffic unless authenticated users OR specific IP ?
On 25/01/2008, Bleurgh <chris.drayton@???> wrote:

> Sorry I have no idea what you mean by "top post".

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

> I Also dont see where you provided an ACL snippet ? Where is that ?

In my second reply (you seemed to miss my first) I said:

---
accept authenticated=*

accept hosts = myip1 : myip2 : myip3

drop
---

That was an ACL snippet - a piece of text to use in an ACL.

> Can anyone here write ACL's ? I'd happily pay for your time if you could
> write one for me.

The docs and the default config file are all you need. Post your
existing ACL section here and some kind sould will paste in the
required snippet for you.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer