Re: [exim] Router Redirect Question

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Guillaume Yziquel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Graeme Fowler
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Router Redirect Question
Graeme Fowler a écrit :

> I do hope you'll start to make something of an effort. Many subscribers
> will appreciate it, since you clearly have a great deal of time to spend
> "doing Exim stuff" and you're full of ideas.

Hello.

There's no point being hurtful. Perhaps Mark is not in this case, but
there are people who do not have a lot of time available, and who
sincerely wish to get to grip with software like exim.

Of course, you made your point: the documentation is fine. I agree with
it. But what is a documentation without the time to read it?

Perhaps you need an exim-newbie list, but there's no point being hurtful.

Guillaume.

Find out how you can get spam free email.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/3