Re: [pcre-dev] 7.6-RC2

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Sheri
To: Christian Ehrlicher
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.6-RC2
Christian Ehrlicher wrote:

> I've cleaned it up a little bit (i.e. made it more readable).
> Could not reproduce your problem with msvc ide - the behaviour normally
> means that your CMakeLists.txt is not correct and therefore parsed again
> for every project. Or a dependency is broken somehow.

Would it help to see the cache file or the solution file? In VS,
CMakeList.txt is shown as "included in project" for each project in the
solution file. Everything does get built just fine and at the very end
it says:

ALL_BUILD - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 11 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Thanks for all your help.

BTW the summary output currently has one value slightly out of alignment
(libz).

Build static libs ............... : OFF
Link pcregrep with libz ......... : None
Link pcregrep with libbz2 ....... : None

Regards,
Sheri