Re: [exim] How to set exim to manage the number of CC or BCC…

Author: Sergio
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to set exim to manage the number of CC or BCC addresses?
Dave,
thanks a lot for your answer, it is appreciated.

4. Instead of blocking, you could just slow things down for mails with large
recipient lists, e.g. by adding a "delay" into your RCPT ACL. Then the mail
would still be allowed, and would still go through, but maybe the delay
would
help discourage your users from using large recipient lists, if that's what
you want.

This will be really nice to implement, wish I could have a delay time of 10
seconds between emails for customers with more that 50 recipients, do you
think it is possible to set this in exim?

Once again, thank you.

Regards,

Sergio Cabrera