[exim] mixed delivery

Author: bin-doph
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] mixed delivery

hi list,

I have to setup a scenario where specific adresses are handled by different
delivery methods. The task is to check a lvalue-list for localparts and if
they match deliver them locally else redirect them to another mailserver.
Basically the "redirect them to another mailserver" is the current setup of
that specific mail-gateway, only some addresses shall be accessable by that
host via pop3 or imap later, thats why Im trying to keep these addresses.
All are from the same domain so the criteria has to be the localpart. I
tried a router like this

router_______
keep_for_pop:
  driver = accept
  condition        = ${lookup {$local_part}
lsearch{/etc/exim/pop3/domain1}{no}{yes}}
#  check_local_user
  transport = local_delivery

transport_________
local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
# file = /var/mail/$local_part
directory = /home/$local_part/.maildir
maildir_format
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
# group = mail
# mode = 0660

Apparently it doesnt work and I dont think that the driver "accept" matches
my requirement. My exim-book contains a director called "localuser" which
doesnt work for me (I just noticed I own the old o'reilly exim book
"official guide for release 3"... maybe I should buy one for 4.x...). Im
using exim version 4.62

thx&cheers
-fe