Re: [exim] exim -> assp

Author: Jeroen van Aart
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim -> assp
Since I have this working correctly now I would like to try to add
something more. Basically I would like it to work on one machine:

MUA --> host-x MTA (exim4) --> host-x ASSP --> host-x MTA (exim4) -->
internet

The idea is that the server is more or less self contained and does not
depend on the presence of another server to be able to send out email
(through submissions) and to receive email. Right now assp will send the
email along to a smarthost on a seperate server.

The other way around by the way, should go like this:

internet --> host-x ASSP --> host-x MTA (exim4) --> host-final MTA
(exim4) --> MUA

In the current situation assp sends directly to host-final.

Regards,
Jeroen