Re: [exim] Urgent help needed. Exim 4.67 stopped working.

Author: Oliver Heesakkers
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Urgent help needed. Exim 4.67 stopped working.
Op Friday 18 January 2008 01:41:19 schreef Daevid Vincent:
> Hello. Life was fine. I've had my server running for like 112 days
> uptime.
>
> (...)
> So I fear that both incoming AND outgoing mail is now broken to varying
> degrees.

This is a home-server, right?

Most likely your provider has shut down port 25 inbound and/or outbound. I can
reach your FTP and SSH-service just fine, but mail on port 25 times out.

Check with comcast for more information. You'll have to add a their
relay-server to your DNS-entries for inbound mail and a smarthost in your
exim-configuration for outbound mail.