Re: [exim] Understanding DomainKeys

Author: Terry Calie
To: Tom Kistner
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Understanding DomainKeys
Thanks for the reply Tom. I didn't write the code. Its the default
code in Cpanel. The stuff in quotes shouldn't be the problem, I don't
think. The key is being read, as I pass dk verification when I send to
Yahoo!. Its other providers implementations of domainkeys that I'm
having problems with.

Below is the output from exim -bV. It doesn't seem to give any
information other han Experimental_DomainKeys was compiled in.

Terry

exim -bV
=================================
Exim version 4.68 #1 built 02-Sep-2007 10:33:24
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2006
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.2.52: (December 11, 2004)
Support for: crypteq iconv() PAM Perl OpenSSL Content_Scanning
Old_Demime Experimental_DomainKeys
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dbm dbmnz
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir autoreply pipe smtp
Size of off_t: 8
Configuration file is /etc/exim.conf