Re: [pcre-dev] pcre build failure of x64 workspace using cro…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: George Shimanovich
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: pcre-dev
Αντικείμενο: Re: [pcre-dev] pcre build failure of x64 workspace using cross-compiler on 32-bit system
>I don't know anything about Windows, but I don't imagine that the
character tables will be different in 64 vs 32 bit, so I would think the

answer is "yes".

My test confirmed this.

I had to remove dependency of pcre on on dftables, overwrite 64-bit
version of dftables.exe with 32-bit version and build pcre (in Debug
configuration); then removed workspace dependency on dftables and build
release and relwithdebinfo build configurations. Making cross-compiler
build self-sufficient would be helpful as this is a typical
configuration of x64 build.

- George

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review,
use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply
email and delete the message. Thank you."