Re: [pcre-dev] pcre build failure of x64 workspace using cr…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: George Shimanovich
Υ/ο: pcre-dev
Αντικείμενο: Re: [pcre-dev] pcre build failure of x64 workspace using cross-compiler on 32-bit system
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, George Shimanovich wrote:

> Build of 64-bit version of pcre.vcproj fails on 32-bit system because it
> attempts to run 64-bit version of dftables.exe built by cross-compiler.
> Will correct versions of character tables be generated if 32-bit version
> of dftables.exe is used instead?

I don't know anything about Windows, but I don't imagine that the
character tables will be different in 64 vs 32 bit, so I would think the
answer is "yes". Also, modern versions of PCRE come with a pre-generated
set of tables, if you are happy to use those.

> Separately, emails sent to Pcre-dev@??? bounce with '550
> relay not permitted error'.

I didn't know that lists.exim.org existed. I'll pass this comment on.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel