Re: [exim] smtp_accept_max

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Phil Pennock
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: aeternaleto
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] smtp_accept_max
On 2008-01-14 at 10:06 -0800, aeternaleto wrote:
> Im trying to increase the amount of smtp connections to my mail server. I
> know exim defaults to 20. Where do I place the smtp_accept_max? I am
> little confused with the exim4 layout.

Is this Debian/Ubuntu/other-debianised, or a stock Exim install?

If the configuration is all in one file, then you put it before the
first line which starts "begin ". See section 6 of The Exim
Specification, "spec.txt" or online (www.exim.org/, ...)

If this is something split up, then see README.debian.

> My current exim version is :
> Exim version 4.63 #1 built 15-Jan-2007 18:24:29

Thanks, it's good to see people include version numbers; mentioning the
OS too would help, though.

-Phil