Re: [exim] Out of Office and collateral spam

Author: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
To: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [exim] Out of Office and collateral spam

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jethro R Binks" <jethro.binks@???>
To: <exim-users@???>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 11:32 PM

> than the fact that you haven't received a response. If it is important,
> use the telephone.

Uhuh - someone on the same wavelength as me !!!

Email is NOT the correct medium to get time imperative responses.

Email is NOT secure.

Email is NOT guaranteed.

Email is NOT suitable for anything much, except sending messages that you
would send via paper airplane across an open plan office.

And the sooner people realise this the better !!!!!!!

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199