Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.5-RC2 Release candidate

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.5-RC2 Release candidate
Philip Hazel wrote:

> Happy New Year!

Same to you!

I have just put 7.5-RC2 onto the ftp site:

The new options work for me on a Linux system. I have no way of testing
that they work on Windows (assuming that the libreadline, libz, and
libbz2 libraries are available on Windows). If anyone can test this,
please do! Checking that the basic build works without the new options
would also be useful.

I built under WinXP in Msys using my usual options (after creating the
makefile with Cmakesetup) .

It worked, and thankfully the libraries names were not prefiexed with 'lib'.

Pcretest (via Runtest.bat) tests ran fine.

This time I tried the cpp unit test. I got this:

Testing FullMatch
c:/pcre-7.5/pcre-7.5-RC2/pcrecpp_unittest.cc:865: Check failed:
RE("(.*)").FullM
atch("1234567890123456", (long long*)NULL)

FWIW, probably no change from previous versions but I noticed the cpp
library gets named: mingw-pcrecpp.dll

I shall try the new build options but will need to give it some study
first. I may not get to it until tonight.

I did try to test pcregrep (which never worked for me before).

I copied RunTest.bat into my build directory and ran this there:

pcregrep -i 'fc' RunTest.bat

I think I should be seeing some output? Not seeing anything. My newline
default is ANYCRLF.

Regards,
Sheri