[exim] BATV and sender verification - non-local_domains situ…

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: David Woodhouse
CC: exim-users, Christopher Meadors
Subject: [exim] BATV and sender verification - non-local_domains situation
Hello everyone,

I have been following this BATV debate and wanted to ask a question about it:
I have a setup where Exim sits at the border and Suse Linux Open
Xchange (SLOX) sits hidden within the LAN.
Exim routes mail to SLOX where all deliveries are done. SLOX is
running Posfix and Cyrus (both of which I hate to even touch!)
So to Exim, all e-mails are manually routed to SLOX as
"relay_to_domains". There are no deliveries required on the Exim box.

In such a scenario, can I still implement BATV in Exim?

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,

                        --from a /. post