Re: [exim] The next Exim release - will there be one ?

Author: Ian P. Christian
Subject: Re: [exim] The next Exim release - will there be one ?
Graeme Fowler wrote:
>> Is it time to consider alternatives to Exim as my MTA of choice ?
>
> Maybe, maybe not ;-)

I cna't help but think "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

It's working fine, I don't require any new features - it does everything
I currently need - so personally, just because there's been no release
for a few months, I've not looking around.

If 6 months down the line, there's been a number of security issues
found, that go unfixed - then I'll start looking at other software, but
honestly - I don't expect that will be the case.

Regards,

--

Ian P. Christian ~ http://pookey.co.uk