Re: [exim] exim_surbl

Author: John Schmerold
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim_surbl
That, of course is one of the reasons I wrote, I suspect we could do
better. An obvious area for our situation is to deny based on
recipient email address (if we don't exist, why are we accepting mail
for them).

This box is a filter for several clients using mail servers that
include Exchange, cPanel, Groupwise & Vmailmgr, so configuring
recipient addresses is easier said than done.

We're using several (probably too many) rbls, that helps, guess
greylisting is next.