Re: [exim] Blocking Users with No Reverse DNS

Author: Matt
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Blocking Users with No Reverse DNS
> > How do you set it up in Exim?
>
>  defer   message = DNS reverse entry lookup failed for $sender_host_address
>          condition = ${if eq{$host_lookup_deferred}{1} {1}{0}}
>  deny    message = inconsistent or no DNS reverse entry for $sender_host_address
>          condition = ${if eq{$host_lookup_failed}{1} {1}{0}}

How do I keep it from applying this to my own clients such as:

# this protect my server from being an open relay, relay_hosts are
IP's that did popb4smtp
  accept  hosts = +relay_hosts
  accept  hosts = +auth_relay_hosts
          endpass
          message = authentication required
          authenticated = *
  deny    message = relay not permitted

# this is how I restrict port 587 to relay for my clients
accept  hosts = +auth_relay_hosts
accept  hosts = +relay_hosts
        condition = ${if eq {$interface_port}{587} {yes}{no}}
        endpass
        message = relay not permitted, authentication required on port 587
        authenticated = *

I don't want to reject clients with no reverse DNS that have used auth
smtp or are in relay_hosts list. How do I do that?

Matt