To: Exim Users List
題目: Re: [exim] BT Internet, Yahoo!, DKIM...?

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Robinson" <john.robinson@???>
To: "exim users" <exim-users@???>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [exim] BT Internet, Yahoo!, DKIM...?

> Maybe they don't like me because some of my clients are on busy lists on
> Yahoo! Groups, which are VERP'ed, I use sender verification callouts (as
> a last step after everything else), and we're going round in circles of
> deferring each other's messages...

I know I have said this before but had it occurred to anyone that the
"callouts" ARE the reason you are being greylisted ? I know it's not
definite (as I don't know their setup), but it's a distinct possibility.

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199