Re: [exim] BT Internet, Yahoo!, DKIM...?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: John Robinson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] BT Internet, Yahoo!, DKIM...?
On 31/10/2007 14:46, Ian Eiloart wrote:
> It got to a point where they were deferring mail from one of my
> servers for such a long time that it got returned to the (local) sender. I
> worked around this by configuring that server to relay Yahoo mail through
> my other servers.

Maybe they don't like me because some of my clients are on busy lists on
Yahoo! Groups, which are VERP'ed, I use sender verification callouts (as
a last step after everything else), and we're going round in circles of
deferring each other's messages...

:-(

Cheers,

John.