Re: [exim] Delivery router using DNS lookup by specific send…

Author: ikearns
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Delivery router using DNS lookup by specific senderaddress

Hi there

Thanks for the advice, it is very helpful.

I think I might have misled you in my original question, when I was
referring to 'specific senders address' I meant an email address not an IP
address - sorry!

I would have normally replied back via the forum but could not see your
reply in the thread

Your help is very much appreciated