Re: [exim] OT - Webmail options

Author: WJCarpenter
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] OT - Webmail options
bj> Lets start an argument, and I believe you're all wrong ;) I manage
bj> Horde / IMP on several systems including my personal server. Its
bj> feature set, navigation, and looks are all very professional. If
bj> you have a extensible authentication backend, you can do some
bj> impressive stuff such as quotas, automatic vacation messages, etc.
bj> http://www.horde.org

Thanks for the prod.  I just installed it, and it looks great.  I had
looked at IMP a couple years ago and found it underwhelming (actually
even a bit clunky).  Things seem to have come a long way in that
couple of years.
--
bill-exim@??? (WJCarpenter)    PGP 0x91865119