Re: [exim] OT - Webmail options

Author: Jeroen van Aart
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] OT - Webmail options
Brent Jones wrote:
> Lets start an argument, and I believe you're all wrong ;)
> I manage Horde / IMP on several systems including my personal server.

That's funny, I moved from horde/imp to squirrelmail and user were much
happier. The former seemed to me to be bloated, ugly and hard to use. As
far as I can see squirrelmail authenticates whichever way you configured
smtp to authenticate to.

> impressive stuff such as quotas, automatic vacation messages, etc.
> http://www.horde.org

Squirrelmail has plugins for that. Why would you want to use quotas on
the webmail side? That's something for the OS side, or the MTA or similar.

Greetings,
Jeroen