[exim] configurability of spam scanning

Author: WJCarpenter
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] configurability of spam scanning
I'm about to convert myself off the old, traditional way of scanning
with SpamAssassin to the new ACL-based technique. The spec and the
wiki are pretty good at describing how to set this up, but things seem
a little light in the "how do I configure it" department.

Q1: Is it possible to use something other than SA's spamd?

Q2: Following the advice of always putting spam info into the headers,
you get this confusing message for ham (see example below). So far, I
have not found a way in exim or SA to alter what's in $spam_report.
Is there a way? When I build up my own headers for spamd to add, I
have a lot of control. I can probably get used to the basic form, but
I really can't have the "probable spam" language for ham.

     identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
     similar future email. If you have any questions, see
     [....]
--
bill-exim@??? (WJCarpenter)    PGP 0x91865119