Re: [exim] OT - Webmail options

Autor: WJCarpenter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] OT - Webmail options
>> check roundcube. it was awesome.
>>
> Agree at full ...

What is it that people find so awesome about RoundCube? I'm not trying to start an argument :-).

We have it installed here side by side with SquirrelMail. There is no doubt that RC is much, much better looking than SM, and
it has some very nice stuff, like drag-and-drop. But it also seems to be very basic in features compared to SM (some of the SM
stuff comes from plugins, and the RC plugin mechanism isn't available yet). That's all fine since it's early days for RC, but
it's more like something that *will be* awesome than something that *is* awesome.

Am I missing something about RC? Is it actually awesome already and I'm just not paying attention? :-)