Re: [exim] Duplicate mail deliveries.

Author: Andrew Johnson
To: 'John Jetmore', 'Neil Sproston'
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Duplicate mail deliveries.
I didn't see it was useless, as the only chage was an IP address. I also
disagree with the wiki page. Some of the systems I deal with contain
protectively marked IP addresses which would be inappropriate to reproduced
here - does that mean I shouldn't ask for help with Exim because I can't
post my log lines in full ?

In any case.. It seems to me that Exim had either "forgotten" it had
delivered the message the first time, or 2 processes tried to deliver it.
Are your mail spools on any kind of file system that could have locking
issues ? Maybe the queue runner was unaware that the message was being dealt
with by another process.

-Andy-