Re: [exim] Helo Rules Help

Author: Wil
To: Graeme Fowler, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Helo Rules Help
> On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 11:59 -0700, Wil wrote:
> > Can anyone help me to iron out my helo rules? I have spent
> countless hours
> > and have learned simply that if it ain't one problem it is another.
> <snip detailed ACL section>
>
> ...and the problem is what, exactly? You seem to have a fairly
> comprehensive set of rules there. Are they not working?

Not the way they are supposed to. Alot of the true localhost activity is
getting blocked which shouldn't for starters. Am I missing something on the
syntax?

Additionally how do I know when to use {0}{1}, {1}{0}, or nothing at all?
The docs don't seem to explain anything about that very clearly. I have just
been using trial and error and I prefer to actually know what I am doing.

Wil