[pcre-dev] One more RC

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: pcre-dev
Assumpte: [pcre-dev] One more RC
I have put on all the patches from the last couple of days - Sheri, I
changed your CMakeLists.txt to put the defaults back to the same as the
normal PCRE defaults. I put your CMake comments into the NON-UNIX file.
As all this has been a significant change, I have made yet another RC:

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-7.4-RC4.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-7.4-RC4.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-7.4-RC4.zip

If this one doesn't cause any further (new) issues, I'll release it on
Friday.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.