Re: [pcre-dev] Msys output from Make Install (following conf…

Autor: Craig Silverstein
A: silvermoonwoman
CC: pcre-dev
Assumpte: Re: [pcre-dev] Msys output from Make Install (following configure /make)
} I've used configure and make with Msys since around version 6.7.

configure + make works fine, the problem is with libtool. If you only
use configure+make for things that don't create dll's to install, then
everything will work fine. The problem as reported in that url is
with installing dll's.

Well, you're welcome to try the fix he proposes and see if it works,
or not if youp're happy with how things run for you now.

} I've never been able to use Make Check. That hangs on Msys.

Does it hang entirely, or somewhere in the middle of the run? Is
there any output at all? That's very strange.

} For my use, I'm satisfied.

Great! I'm glad that at least everything builds for you.

craig