Re: [pcre-dev] Yet Another RC

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Craig Silverstein
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Yet Another RC
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Craig Silverstein wrote:

> That said, this is a relatively significant change to be going into an
> -RC3 release. Philip, up to you if you want to include it or wait
> until the next pcre version. Patch is below, against svn-head.

I will put it in on Wednesday (I'm away tomorrow - Tuesday) because I
really would like this release to be stable for a long time (a couple of
months at least), with no serious "pending" issues. That's because I
retire from my job at the end of the month, and although I will continue
to maintain PCRE afterwards, I've got other things to do over the
transition. Such as move the PCRE development base from my workstation
at work to my home computer, and sort out (including redecorating) the
room at home. I don't want to do much computing in October. :-)

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.