Re: [exim] karmasphere.com

Author: Ted Cooper
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] karmasphere.com
Marc Perkel wrote:

> Peter Bowyer wrote:
>> On 17/09/2007, Elijah Daniel <databug@???> wrote:
>>
>> You could also look at third-party reputation services such as
>> karmasphere.com which can be integrated into Exim as DNSBLs.
>>
> This looks like an interesting list. Are you using it? How well does it
> work?

I had a quick look at it after Peter mentioned it. It didn't seem to
have the speed of update of an RBL like zen.spamhaus.org as bad hosts
took at least 4-6 hours to make it to either a neutral or bad
reputation. It may just be missing users, or not up to scratch yet.
It looks quite interesting for syndicating a RBL feed, I just can't
figure out their business or pricing model. Is it free? Karma based?
Free to private use but not commercial? Not a very clear website. I
wouldn't mind putting my DNS blocklist up on it so long as I could use
it for free :P

Mark: Do you get the spamhaus.org syndicated feed at all?
--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html