[exim] block domain SPF with v=spf1 +all

Author: Elijah Daniel
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] block domain SPF with v=spf1 +all

I've been searching the web on howto block domain with this SPF entry "v=spf1
+all" on exim4 on debian but couldn't find howto do it. We are using Exim4
on debian with spamassin installed.

On SpamAssassin we have this rules

header RCVD_SPF_PASS Received-SPF =~ /pass .+mydomain.com.: domain of/i
describe RCVD_SPF_PASS SPF check for sender passed
score RCVD_SPF_PASS -3
score SPF_HELO_FAIL 2

So Spamassassin will give score -3 on those mails with spf entry. I'm
thinking of blocking the site on exim level, if exim could be setup to
refuse to talk smtp server with that spf entry.

Anyhelp should be appreciated.