Re: [exim] Solaris 10 exim startup xml script failure

Author: John Horne
To: Exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Solaris 10 exim startup xml script failure
On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 21:33 +0200, B. Johannessen wrote:
> John Horne wrote:
> > Has anyone used the Exim startup script for Solaris 10 as given in the
> > wiki: http://wiki.exim.org/Solaris10Smf
> [snip]
> > As can be seen it seems that at the time of starting exim the file
> > system is read-only, and so nothing can be written to any log files.
> > Hence exim stops.
>
> Try adding the following two dependencies just after the
> <single_instance/> element:

[snipped]

> That's what we've been using for more then a year. If it solves your
> problem, you shpuld probably update the Wiki :-)

Okay, finally got around to this. Well I've updated the wiki, but for
whatever reason it removed all the blank lines. Apologies to those who
look after it, but at least I got the information in there.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John.Horne@???       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839